Monday, March 30, 2009

Everything has a beginning


This is my beginning. The 1st day I enter the world of blogging. Well, that statement isn't totally correct. I've been popping in and out of other peoples blogs for some time. But the posting part is all new to me.


As I've read the posts of others I have been inspired to do more. I've followed blogs that were centered around crafting, homemaking, or fashion. Each inspired me to step beyond my own comfort zone just a bit and try something different.


I thrive on creativity and being around people and yet am trying to make a go of working from home right now in this economy. After working in retail management for the last several years I am seriously missing the interaction of working with and around different people. I'm hoping that in time this blog helps me to find a way to not only document some of my creations, but also find a new way to connect with people.

1 comment:

  1. I want to welcome you!!! I am first...first comment on this post...first comment ever...(at least I think I am.....) I am first to follow!!!!!
    at least I am first at something this week. Now...if I don't have a breakdown and end up in the psyche ward...I will be here lots!
    lol

    ReplyDelete